I must say, its been a very long time since I turned back and looked at this blog, it has been even longer since I contributed. It was a bit weird to see the crazy poems and silly things that we had 'penned' down in this link over 4 years ago ( o_O Geezz has it really been that long!??!!?) and at the same time it felt wonderful!!
When I saw this page, the first thing I noticed is that the drab dull navy blue look (kinda like my old KV uniform), definitely did not work for the nutty n crazy posts we had on this blog. If anything these posts give me bright happy memories, which were filled with color, and for that reason I wanted the blog to look the same as well.
So,I have given this blog a new "publicity" look ;-) and hope we all keep updating crazy posts on this link!
- Publicity head ^-^
When I saw this page, the first thing I noticed is that the drab dull navy blue look (kinda like my old KV uniform), definitely did not work for the nutty n crazy posts we had on this blog. If anything these posts give me bright happy memories, which were filled with color, and for that reason I wanted the blog to look the same as well.
So,I have given this blog a new "publicity" look ;-) and hope we all keep updating crazy posts on this link!
- Publicity head ^-^
Love the new looks..thanks pri for giving it a fresh look. Can't believe it has been 4 years!!!
ReplyDelete